This role is every Monday and Friday and you will be assigned to various year groups and be supporting a child in a wheelchair so manual handling training is essential.
We are looking to recruit a skilful, qualified Learning Support Assistant who is hard-working, innovative and organised, not to mention nice and friendly.
This job would suit those who have experience in the primary sector.
• TA Level 2 qualification as a minimum.
• High expectations and positive classroom approach
• Positive approach to promoting learning and working with the class teacher
• Adaptable and flexible
Academic Choice is a small exclusive agency based in Hagley.
We have an excellent relationship with all of our schools and know all of our teachers personally. As a result, we are able to make sure that our teachers are placed in schools that suit their specific requirements.
The benefits of joining Academic Choice are:
• Competitive rates of pay – we also pay P.A.Y.E and do not use umbrella companies.
• Small, exclusive, local agency
• Local schools
• Recommend a friend scheme with a £50 Amazon gift voucher.
• Jobs to suit your personal requirements and expertise
Please contact us for an informal chat. on 01562 882008