Academic Choice is looking to employ TAs / HLTAs / LSAs to work on a supply basis across our selection of Primary Schools in Wordsley, Kingswinford, Stourbridge, and Dudley.
We have roles available from day to day to short and long term supply.
Level 2, 3 and HLTA's and LSAs are needed to work across EYFS, KS1 and KS2.
This can be covering as a general classroom TA or covering 1:1 with children who have SEN addition needs.
The ideal person who will work for Academic Choice will be enthusiastic and confident in their profession.
We are looking to recruit skillful, qualified candidates who are hard-working, innovative and organised, not to mention nice and friendly.
The roles we have would suit those who have experience in the primary sector and hold a minimum level 2 TA qualification, or are newly qualified.
• TA Level 2 qualification as a minimum.
• High expectations and positive classroom approach
• Positive approach to promoting learning and working with the class teacher
• Adaptable and flexible
Academic Choice are a small exclusive supply agency based in Hagley.
We have an excellent relationship with all of our schools and know all of our teachers and TAs personally. As a result, we are able to make sure that our teachers are placed in schools that suit their specific requirements.
The benefits of joining Academic Choice are:
• Competitive rates of pay – we also pay P.A.Y.E and do not use umbrella companies.
• Small, exclusive, local agency
• Local schools
• Recommend a friend scheme with a £50 Amazon gift voucher.
• Jobs to suit your personal requirements and expertise
Please contact us for an informal chat and email over an up to date CV.